RB

Default Dryer eating clothes!!???!!

Let here buy a new one. Dryers aren't that expensive. The other
alternative is for you to take over doing all of the laundry.

RB

KnobCourt wrote:
My front loading dryer is about 5 years old but has been heavily used. It has
started to pull clothes up into the gap between the drum and the front panel.
This is combined with the fact that the felt seal around the front panel on the
inside has lost a chunk of felt towards the inside of the dryer, so that the
clothes that get pulled up end up getting rubbed until there is a hole worn in
them. Needless to say my wife is not happy about this and wants to buy a new
dryer. I contend that this may be fixable (by me). So my questions a
1. How can I close the gap between the drum and the front panel so that the
clothes do not get stuck in there and/or
2. How can I replace the felt seal around the front panel - it appears to be
glued on and the plastic tabs all broke off.
Thanks for any help you can provide to save me some dough!
Thanks
Bob