Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IOKAmFRoZSB3b3JsZCBpcyBsYXVnaGluZyBhdCBoaW 3igJk=?=

On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 8:18:05 AM UTC-5, Bod wrote:
On 26/05/2018 13:58, Muggles wrote:
On 5/26/2018 1:54 AM, Bod wrote:
On 26/05/2018 04:12, Muggles wrote:
On 5/25/2018 6:26 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 5/25/2018 at 4:04:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

On 5/25/2018 9:13 AM, Dove Tail wrote:

With regard to Donald Trump, if you don't know he is a con man, then
you are one of the marks.

Trump was elected fair and square to the office of President of the
United States of America.Â* He is doing the job he was elected to do.

If you, the Russians and a consortium of Arab nations elected Trump to
destroy the United States of America, then yes, he is doing what you
elected him to do.

You will all be held accountable.

The problem with that mindset is that he is not destroying America, he
is making it great again.

You misspelled Hate.

You're entitled to your opinions, but you have to remember I am also
entitled to mine. I don't see hate around every corner or from every
disagreement or discussion. I also don't see hate coming from Trump
unless you want to count his responses to criminals.

Trump is dividing the US, IMO.
--
Bod

And this is affecting you how? Has any of your property been taken from you because Donald Trump was elected President of The United States? Has it cost you any money? Have YOUR taxes gone up? Have YOUR rights been taken away? Should you not be critical of YOUR OWN government that is allowing the Muslim invasion of YOUR country? Should you not be concerned that YOUR government is giving the Muslim invaders more rights than you have? o_O

The most divisive President we've ever had was the Gay Mulatto Muslim Commiecrat who was elected in the name of Political Correctness. Fortunately, I doubt the American people will ever make such a mistake again. The Commiecrats believed they could pull it off again with HITLERy Clinton but their ploy failed. Trump is doing the job he was elected to do and it's driving the Progressive Liberal Leftist Moonbat Commicrat Freaks insane. The more they howl, the more I know that President Trump is doing his job. I find it very entertaining. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Amused Monster