Posted to alt.home.repair

Default ?B?UmU6IOKAmFRoZSB3b3JsZCBpcyBsYXVnaGluZyBhdCBoaW 3igJk=?=

On Saturday, May 26, 2018 at 8:04:35 AM UTC-5, Dove Tail wrote:
On 5/26/2018 at 5:58:24 AM, Muggles wrote:

On 5/26/2018 1:54 AM, Bod wrote:

You misspelled Hate.

You're entitled to your opinions, but you have to remember I am also
entitled to mine. I don't see hate around every corner or from every
disagreement or discussion. I also don't see hate coming from Trump
unless you want to count his responses to criminals.

"There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See"
-John Heywood, 1546

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have
eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not"
-Jeremiah 5:21

Oh lookie! The anti-religion freak is quoting scripture! ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Observant Monster