Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_24_] Muggles[_24_] is offline

Default ?Q?_‘The_world_is_laughing_at_him=e2=8 0=99?=

On 5/26/2018 8:04 AM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 5/26/2018 at 5:58:24 AM, Muggles wrote:

On 5/26/2018 1:54 AM, Bod wrote:

You misspelled Hate.

You're entitled to your opinions, but you have to remember I am also
entitled to mine. I don't see hate around every corner or from every
disagreement or discussion. I also don't see hate coming from Trump
unless you want to count his responses to criminals.

"There Are None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See"
-John Heywood, 1546

"Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have
eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not"
-Jeremiah 5:21

Anyone can stand on the shoulders of other people and let those people
speak for them. If you want to play quote a scripture or some other old
"saying" from the past, have fun. Your quotes really mean nothing out
of context.

--
Maggie