Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_24_] Muggles[_24_] is offline

Default ?Q?_‘The_world_is_laughing_at_him=e2=8 0=99?=

On 5/26/2018 8:18 AM, Bod wrote:
On 26/05/2018 13:58, Muggles wrote:
On 5/26/2018 1:54 AM, Bod wrote:
On 26/05/2018 04:12, Muggles wrote:
On 5/25/2018 6:26 PM, Dove Tail wrote:
On 5/25/2018 at 4:04:14 PM, Muggles wrote:

On 5/25/2018 9:13 AM, Dove Tail wrote:

With regard to Donald Trump, if you don't know he is a con man, then
you are one of the marks.

Trump was elected fair and square to the office of President of the
United States of America.Â* He is doing the job he was elected to do.

If you, the Russians and a consortium of Arab nations elected Trump to
destroy the United States of America, then yes, he is doing what you
elected him to do.

You will all be held accountable.

The problem with that mindset is that he is not destroying America, he
is making it great again.

You misspelled Hate.

You're entitled to your opinions, but you have to remember I am also
entitled to mine.Â* I don't see hate around every corner or from every
disagreement or discussion.Â* I also don't see hate coming from Trump
unless you want to count his responses to criminals.

Trump is dividing the US, IMO.

No ... we've been divided for years over several issues. Trump is not
that powerful to divide us. We are the only ones who can divide us.

--
Maggie