Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Bed bugs

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 10:56:00 AM UTC-4, Dove Tail wrote:
On 5/23/2018 at 7:28:02 AM, Andy wrote:

I found 2 bed bugs in my sheets. And a small nest in the side of the
mattress.

Looking for DIY methods of killing the fuc***s.

diatomaceous earth

https://www.zappbug.com/get-rid-of-b...maceous-earth/

SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: You will want to wear a dust mask when spreading DE because getting any fine particulate matter in your lungs is not a good idea. To reduce the risk of inhaling dangerous particles make sure that the diatomaceous earth you are using is pesticide grade, not pool grade, and that it is just diatomaceous earth (without any insecticides added in).

Disclaimer: Diatomaceous Earth can be dangerous if inhaled. Please consult the MSDS before using diatomaceous earth:MSDS version one, MSDS version two, and consult any safety sheets or instructions provided by the supplier of diatomaceous earth. Always exercise caution when applying diatomaceous earth. If you have any concerns consult with a physician before applying diatomaceous earth. Always avoid pool grade diatomaceous earth.

What great advice. Spread fine dust around the house, where their
own instructions warn that inhaling the dust is dangerous. No DE
in my house, that's for sure. None of that hippie DE, natural crap
that's going to give me lung cancer.