Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stop smoking advice needed

On Tue, 22 May 2018 11:39:15 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 21 May 2018 23:22:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 21 May 2018 19:41:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Its not quite that easy for many of us out there.

Shrug.

That's only true if you are incapable of making a decision. If you are
lying to yourself about wanting to stop, it will be hard. If not, it
won't. As a person familiar to Zen, this should be a piece of cake.
Then again, it's harder if someone else smokes around you constantly.
Still, it's a decision, a logical zero or one. Choose, Grasshoppa.

So Larry..If I decide that I AM going to walk on water..really really
hard..Ill be walking on water in just a day or two?

You really don't want to quit, so I rest my case.

You were recently dropped on your skull? Sure sounds like it.

Really?

Show us how that works buddy.

It's easier with simple habits, silly boy.

What..like turning off the TV at bedtime?

---