Posted to uk.d-i-y
robert robert is offline

Default Fitting freesat dishes, etc

On 22/05/2018 21:11, newshound wrote:
Wife wants a TV in one of her rooms. Our other two run off a
conventional terrestrial aerial but for various practical reasons I am
thinking about running this off a Freesat dish instead. I've never
installed a dish before, but it doesn't look like rocket science (I've
checked and it can go on the wall outside her window, or possibly on a
dormer window above it). Any particular advice on hardware and
installation? I'll be getting a smart TV with a freesat tuner.

---

Install it where it is easy to get to; doesnt have to be high up, just
have a view of the satellite.
Get a Quad LNB, never know when you will want the extra outputs !