Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Stop smoking advice needed

On Mon, 21 May 2018 23:22:24 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 21 May 2018 19:41:18 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Its not quite that easy for many of us out there.

Shrug.

That's only true if you are incapable of making a decision. If you are
lying to yourself about wanting to stop, it will be hard. If not, it
won't. As a person familiar to Zen, this should be a piece of cake.
Then again, it's harder if someone else smokes around you constantly.
Still, it's a decision, a logical zero or one. Choose, Grasshoppa.

So Larry..If I decide that I AM going to walk on water..really really
hard..Ill be walking on water in just a day or two?

You really don't want to quit, so I rest my case.

Really?

Show us how that works buddy.

It's easier with simple habits, silly boy.

--
If we can ever make red tape nutritional, we can feed the world.
--Robert Schaeberle