Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] serickson729@gmail.com is offline

Default Trex - horrible to paint

On Wednesday, June 21, 2017 at 6:22:19 PM UTC-4, Reverend Harry Hardwick wrote:
On 6/21/2017 9:08 AM, wrote:
Our Trex deck is 5 years old and is sable brown. We have boards that are turning white and other boards turning black. What the heck can be done to get my color back. I have washed it as recommended and in a few hours it is back. I'm lost as what to do. I've even used the stain recommended and it comes back right away. Any suggestions? Very frustrated and tired!

Trex has a 25 year warranty.

Sorry no answer - So disappointed in Trex. My first filed complaint came at 2 years...no lot number for them. It is 11 years old now, ...a bigger eyesore