Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Solved - removing wires from Molex connectors

On Sun, 20 May 2018 07:06:48 -0700, leenowell wrote:

Hi all

I was fitting a new defrost element to my fridge and it came with a
Molex type connector already fitted. Trouble is that the manual stated
that you had to remove one of the wires from the connector to fit the
element - needed to route the wires correctly. Now why it didn't come
disconnected in the first place ....

Anyway they said you needed some tool which was not supplied in the kit.
After a lot of searching the web couldn't get anything I found to work.

I got a cheap set off eBay, and they work fine.