Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dole scrounger's whereabouts?

On Sun, 13 May 2018 18:50:31 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Fri, 11 May 2018 09:30:44 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

I missed out on a really nice, tough set of open front cabinets used

The phrases "really nice" and "open front" are mutually exclusive when
referring to cabinets. DAMHIKT. (I hate dust, grit, & oil residue.)

P.S: Ping me offline. 5th request.

Ive been working. My email is good. Feel free to use it for stuff
other than jokes and interesting articles as well.

---