Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Villery & Bosche toilet repair rather than replace

In message , at 13:47:05 on Sat, 19
May 2018, remarked:
On 17/05/2018 13:59, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 12:58:26
on Thu, 17 May 2018, Martin remarked:

They are very helpful so I'd suggest sending them or V&B an email.

If "they" are Megabad, it's very unlikely they have 20yr old spares
(other than, like bathroomstudio, new seats which is a foreseeable
ongoing requirement). And the cost (with carriage) for a cistern and lid
will be prohibitive.

"I'd suggest sending them

Still not sure who "them" is.

Here's the earlier conversation, with a couple of bits omitted:
"You might find that you can get the V&B parts you want (at a sensible
price) from
www.megabad.com ... their prices and service are excellent,
plus they will correspond in English."
"Thanks for that"
"They are very helpful so I'd suggest sending them or V&B an email."

OK. In any event I think the kinds of prices on their (Megabad) website,
plus shipping, will be prohibitive.

Did you send one to V&B?

Do they take enquiries from the public?

The easiest way to find out is to ask them
https://www.villeroyboch-group.com/e...s-service.html

I'll let you know how I get on.

ps Why do they need my date of birth, why is their country-list not in
alphabetical order, and why is their form asking for non-GDPR compliant
consent?

Later...

Four attempts to eventually get past their "I am not a robot" test, and
then:

"Oops, an error occurred! Code: 20180519160225f1e6b414"

So that's a bust.
--
Roland Perry