Old May 19th 18, 12:50 AM posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Cracked Set Screw

On Friday, May 18, 2018 at 3:14:35 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:

* Any chance you can crazy glue a wrench in the screw ? Tried a lefty
drill bit yet ?

--
Snag
Ain't no dollar sign on

If you are going to buy a left hand drill bit I would go for carbide. Set screws are pretty hard.

I have used a Harbor Freight little turbine ( mini air die grinder ) with dental bits to get out broken taps.

Might try a dremil tool and a diamond rotary file. The diamond rotary files are pretty cheap on Aliexpress.