Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default The Burnt Cabinet & Shelves Installed

On Thursday, May 17, 2018 at 5:25:49 PM UTC-5, -MIKE- wrote:
Here they are installed at my buddy's pub.
They are thrilled and were able to display all their different liquor
types together, as well as highlight the expensive ones up top.

I did a pretty good job of matching the first ones I did for them.
I think I like these better, because the burning is a bit more prevalent.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/RQktW1PSEvSwyFn37

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
www.mikedrums.com

Two thumbs up from me.

No raised glasses in hands pic? Shame on you all!

Sonny