Posted to uk.d-i-y
David David is offline

Default Dowel 90mm diameter needed

On Thu, 17 May 2018 05:53:44 -0700, Murmansk wrote:

I'm doing some work for a charity mending the fence outside their
premises.

It's made of turned, shaped uprights, some of which have rotted.

I need some timber that's round in cross section and 90mm in diameter to
replace the rotten bits.

Anyone know where I could obtain some please?

Help if you said how long they need to be. :-)

https://www.jacksons-fencing.co.uk/f...fencing/fence-
stakes#viewProducts

This seems to be more or less what you are after.

Cheers

Dave R

---