Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Odell[_2_] Nick Odell[_2_] is offline

Default Dowel 90mm diameter needed

On 17/05/18 13:53, Murmansk wrote:
I'm doing some work for a charity mending the fence outside their premises.

It's made of turned, shaped uprights, some of which have rotted.

I need some timber that's round in cross section and 90mm in diameter to replace the rotten bits.

Anyone know where I could obtain some please?

Most fence posts seem to be 75mm or 100mm but Googling for round fence
posts 90mm and my location is bring up some possibilities. Maybe a
similar search in your locality will too. If not, there's always eBay
which seems to have some too.

Good luck,

Nick