Posted to alt.home.repair
=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= =?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife posted for all of us...

On Mon, 14 May 2018 21:41:20 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 2:04:22 PM UTC-5, Tekkie® wrote:
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife posted for all of us...

On Sat, 12 May 2018 07:56:22 +0100, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Saturday, May 12, 2018 at 1:03:04 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/11/2018 10:33 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I clicked on your first link and I'll be darned if a full episode of The Rat Patrol didn't appear next to it. 1966 just came flooding back.. I was a teenager and couldn't wait for the next episode. There were no VCR's so we had to make sure we were sitting in front of the TV when the shows came on. Dang! When I pulled up the list for the entire series, I saw an episode of Combat! Darnit! Now I'm going to be tied up watching those TV shows

from
the last century. ^_^

I've got a Fire TV dongle and have been watching some of the stuff
Amazon has available, 'Route 66', 'Yancy Derringer', and 'Peter Gunn'.

'Peter Gunn' is the real period offering. First of all Gunn and most of
the other characters are always smoking. Everybody carries a revolver
which was par for 1958. The bad guys tend to get shot and die with no
messy trials. That part is a little hokey. One hit from a .38 Special
and they fall down dead. One of them even died immediately after being
hit by a thrown switchblade. Yancy Derringer is more believable when the
redskin (played by a German) opens up with his 12 gauge although that
has a few instant knife kills and Derringer is remarkably deadly with
his Sharps pepperbox.

I have a 7" Fire tablet and I bought the protective housing for it after I dropped it a few times. Now I drop it all the time but the case protects it. I've been watching the Andromeda TV series on the little 7" tablet when I visit the toilet to drop a load of Readymix. I used to take a magazine or newspaper(remember them) with me to the bathroom when I needed to rid myself of toxic solid waste. Ain't technology amazing? ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Toxic Monster

Can you come over and fill my foundation trench for me?

You pay the shipping charges?
--
Tekkie

The government won't allow me to ship it over state lines. ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Trench Monster

I thought he meant to ship you in your entirety.

No, I don't want to get rid of Unc. I just wanted you to purchase his by-
product for your foundation.

--
Tekkie