Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Concrete posts

On 16/05/2018 09:38, alan_m wrote:
On 16/05/2018 04:14, Mr Robert J Beare wrote:
Can I drill into concrete uprightÂ* post to add upright wooden posts to
support
feathered fencing? What are the best fixings

There is metal reinforcing bar in the middle of a concrete fence post.

There are some clamp on fixings that can be purchased to fit wooden
fence panels - I'll see if I can find a link sometime today.

Something from the range...

http://www.postfixbrackets.co.uk/Vie...iew_range.html

I was thinking of the rt angle fence fitting when I first replied.

Just be aware that there are different size concrete posts and different
size brackets.