C G

Default Digital Thermostat Click

kjpro wrote:

"C G" wrote in message
. com...
kjpro wrote:

"C G" wrote in message
. com...
kjpro wrote:

snip

But, what if it's in the summer time and the humidity level in the

home
is
to high?
Then what, Genius??

I've heard this is a very big problem in Canada, NOT.

Sorry, I forgot that everyone on this board lives in
Canada..............NOT!!
(you lose)

As I suspected, you can't even keep track of what you are discussing.
The person who brought up the topic of thermidistats was
from..........Canada. You are so lost in your arrognace you didn't even
bother to check the details before trying to slam someone.

Boy are you clueless..........

You are talking to yourself again.

Yes, the gentleman that started off with the thermidistat conversation, was
in Canada.

Oh, you finally remembered.

Does that mean that the OP is in Canada too?

No, but the one who raised the point, who I agreed with, resuling in a
flame from you was.

Does that mean that the operation of the thermidistat changes the way it
operates in different parts of the world??

No, but it is a clear example of an installer recommending an expensive
"upgrade" with questionable value.

Does that mean that most people reading this NG is mostly from Canada??

Nope.

NO, NO, & NO!

You are still missing the point Mr arrogance. Here's some text from
your reply:

" I nearly crapped my pants when they said it cost $450CDN.

I think I'll stick with the $45CDN Lux that I bought at Home Depot. It
seems to be working just fine for me. :-)

And even if it dies in a couple years, you can replace it 9 times before
you get to the price of that wonderstat recommended by your installer.

You are really clueless........

The thermidistat his installer suggested is a thermostat and a
humidistat
all in one.
It's for comfort...........something you don't understand."

Pretty obvious you were not attempting to explain a thermidistat, you
were just being an abusive SOB.