Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default making bags

BTW...regardless of the sport, if you think losing is not a big issue,
*especially* when drinking is involved, then you also don't know a lot
about competition in general.

I guess that I don't know anything at all -
- about __ your__ sort of competition ..
Very few of my sports & games, over the years, involved
any hard feelings afterward. I never play any high-stakes.
.... we'd play for a beer or table-time at the pool hall,
sometimes a-penny-a-point at a card game.
I consider myself a competitive person - I really love a hard-fought
and evenly played game - whether playing or watching -
but fairness and friendship matter sooo very much more
.. than just winning.
John T.