ThinkNotes

Default Brand new American Standard Toilet leaks (Williamsburg)

Hi All:
I just bought a toilet and tank from Home Depot (Williamsburg
Collection) and installed it. I noticed that a very fine leak was
flowing into the toilet bowl, emptying the tank in the process.

So I returned the defective tank and got a new one from the store.
However, it still has the exact same problem as the one i returned.
Some other things I have done:
+ Balanced the tank so that it is even keel
+ Applied plumbers grease to the flapper valve

For a brand new tank, this is a lot of problem. Is there anything that
I could do to fix this?

Your advice will be very helpful, thanks in advance.

Manju