Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default used lumber

Electric Comet wrote in newsdfgcf$hpc$2
@dont-email.me:

not sure the species but unless it was teak or something it seems
way too high of a price

https://www.repurposedmaterialsinc.com/snow-fence/

and it is some nasty looking stuff as it is

it might reveal something nice but will require fair bit of work

It might be ok if you can make use of those boards as-is, but if you're
going to plane them down and get to the nice wood underneath you might as
well just buy what you want from the lumber yard.

There's some beautiful stuff that can be made with rough boards, I had
some that I planed down minimally but still kept it rough and turned it
into a great picture frame. Grandma liked rustic, so I figured she'd
love that frame... Which she did.

Puckdropper