Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] bnwelch@gmail.com is offline

Default quality bandages

Try Liquid bandages, AKA "New Skin" I believe. Hurts on initial contact due to alcohol content, but does a nice job on superficial scratches/cuts...

On Tuesday, May 15, 2018 at 3:14:58 PM UTC-4, Electric Comet wrote:
On Sat, 12 May 2018 05:03:35 -0700 (PDT)
patrick wrote:

for a while. The last brand I bought (multiroll pack 12 rolls/pack)
"bantex" cohesive gauze by brasel products, turns out to be pretty
waterproof. I've recently (effen aging process) developed trigger

will look for this one

most here have not bothered with pre made bandages and use
some kind of tape