Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Tue, 15 May 2018 03:38:48 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/14/2018 01:23 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2018 03:15:38 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/13/2018 01:38 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
All the mad ****s have big beards like this:
http://i0.wp.com/cdn.musliminc.com/w...?fit=900%2C599

You can't tell me they're not all the same race.

https://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia...n_1826929a.jpg

Five Moslems?

Why are they dressed as Jews and have bleached their skin?

They are Palestinians who are trying to sneak into Israel without
getting shot.

Ann Coulter outdid herself on Twitter. Referencing an article like

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ad-us-embassy/

she innocently asked "Can we do that?"

Can we do what?

We need to let these morons kill each other until only on side is left, then it uses up less of our own bombs.

--
The Archbishop of Canterbury and The Royal Commission for Political Correctness announced today that the climate in the UK should no longer be referred to as "English Weather".
Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the UK population, it will now be referred to as "Muslim Weather" - (Partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite).