Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Seatbelt issue

Any idea how it got the wrong side in the first place? Normally they are a
kind of popper thing, as a friends car is missing one.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
wrote in message
Hi all

I have a bit of an odd one. The seat belts in my car have a plastic popper
in them to top the buckle falling to the end when not in use One rear seat
belts has somehow got over the popper and is sitting the wrong side. I have
tried (with some force) to get it back but the popper istoo wide to go
through slot in the buckle and too thick to go through the main bit the
seatbelt goes through.

Anyone know a trick for getting it back? Tried seperately the popper but
that seems stuck fast too

Thanks

Lee