Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Mon, 14 May 2018 21:10:24 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:59:18 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:43:53 +0100, Tekkie® wrote:

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife posted for all of us...

I think I'd take my chances putting out the fire first. By the time I was sure I wanted to jump, I'd be unconscious with smoke. I don't want to live the rest of my life in a wheelchair.

Give it a try there Mr Dull

I did put a fire out at the school I worked at once. Someone else had called the fire brigade. By the time they got there it was completely out, so I told them they were no longer needed. The fire brigade is for an out of control fire only.

The problem these days is that they are using so much plastic in
furniture and home furnishing these days that a fire can go from a
flicker to out of control in minutes.

Seconds