Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On 05/14/2018 01:47 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, May 14, 2018 at 11:24:34 AM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On 05/14/2018 06:28 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Mon, 14 May 2018 02:39:47 +0100, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 14:59:40 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 13 May 2018 19:14:56 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

'Muslim' is not a race...

Why do people say that ****? They all look the same so clearly
they're a race. Maybe the race name is different, but most Muslims
are the same race.

Not really, you are just thinking about the Arabs but there are a
****load of Muslims in India and south Asia.

And sub-sahara Africa, and Indonesia, and the Phillipines. Lots of
"black muslims" in the USA too.
And not all Arabs are muslims either - - - -

I guess you'd claim Jew isn't a race either?

That's a different can of worms... Unlike Islam Judaism never set out to
convert the world. Then, when you assert the claim that your should have
a specific chunk of real estate because your tribal god gave it to you
in illo tempore biological continuity becomes important.

Instances of conversion are relatively rare. What race would you assign
to Sammy Davis Jr., Elizabeth Taylor, or Ivanka Trump Kushner?

Isn't it the goal of Islam to convert, conquer, enslave or kill The Infidel? I don't think the Jewish people want to do the same. o_O

No, they like their tight little Chosen People Club. otoh, getting the
Christians to fight the Moslems is good clean fun. Popcorn is pareve so
bring plenty.