Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Home Repair

On 5/14/2018 10:47 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/14/2018 12:20 PM, Dick Hymen wrote:
On 5/14/2018 8:34 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/14/2018 6:35 AM, Patriot wrote:
On 05/13/2018 11:56 AM, Robert Rose wrote:
Hi,

Can't the Posts here be limited to just "home repair" ?

R.

I know you democrats want to destroy the Second Amendment, now
you're going after the First too?

Not a First Amendment change, but just common courtesy to keep
political stuff in political groups, religious stuff in religious
groups, etc.

Perhaps you were never taught to have manners.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

IOW, give me a name and ninety-five percent of the time I can find an
off-topic "poast" or three.

True, including me.Â* But it is not stifling first amendment rights to
ask for manners.

Manners? That's as bad as being politically correct. ;-)