C G

Default Digital Thermostat Click

CBhvac wrote:
snip

Man..its pointless...if I was not in the trade, and just a homeowner, and
gave that advice, it would have been treated like wow...
But let someone that is in the trade, that might actually know what the hell
he is talking about offer some time in here, and you get treated like a
crimminal..
They are scared I might actually rip em off..for free...wow...isnt that
amazing? And then they wonder why in the other group we bitch about
em....screw it...its his system...he prob owns something like a Lexus and
uses Quality Mart branded oil in it...LOL..and the filter? You mean its got
to be changed??? Get the point?
First he got screwed buying an overpriced Toyota, and then...GASP! You mean
there is more to keep up on it? Those damn tires should have lasted another
4 years...and 200,000 miles. Then he goes to Sams Club or someplace and
thinks that hes getting a deal, while he could have asked and found the same
tire for less..but GOD HELP if someone from Firestone offers advice...then
hes looking to get the biz...
Screw it....let him figure it out....
I got an oil furnace down the road he can go work on too...hes so smurt!

Was any of this really necessary? Think about it. A couple people
commented on the way you replied. Your response is to go on a major
campaign to disparage them. What we said MAY not apply to the way YOU
do business, but it is very true for many in your trade.