Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_2_] Peeler[_2_] is offline

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Sun, 13 May 2018 20:26:25 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

If there were animals near here that could kill me, I'd have a gun,
legal or not. But you guys mainly have them to shoot people.

In some parts of the US people are the animals that could kill you. To
date there have been 173 homicides in Chicago. Black bears killed two
people in 2017 in the entire US and Canada combined.

You two gossiping washerwomen take your idiotic driveling off to an
appropriate ng! Capisci?