Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default Modern boilers are noisy

On 13/05/2018 14:34, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 14:28:42 +0100, Harry Bloomfield
wrote:

Max Demian was thinking very hard :
If you're hard you don't need the heating on when you're in bed.

Not that hard, but I can easily cope with the couple of degrees fall of
the house temperature over night when the heating is off.

I just don't see the point in allowing it to drop, then having to wait
for it to heat up again the next day - especially as I do and have just
enough radiators, to save space.

With a well insulated house the temperature won't drop all that much,
and you can be nice and cosy under a duvet. And, I don't know about you,
but I don't need such a high temperature in the morning as later in the day.

Plus I have cats and parrots I don't want getting colder at night.

They have fur and feathers respectively. Do they complain?

--
Max Demian