Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Modern boilers are noisy

"Max Demian" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 13/05/2018 13:53, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2018 13:48:26 +0100, Steve Walker

I often wonder why so many have their boiler in the kitchen
- perhaps the most used room in the house. And often where space is at
premium.

In our case, because our kitchen is small and therefore only for cooking
and washing, not eating or sitting, so noise is unimportant;
electricity, gas and water are all already present; it is a wall mounted
boiler, high on the wall, so takes no useful space up; in any other room
it would look stupid.

Mine was apparently in the bedroom until the previous owner moved it into
the kitchen. How anyone slept with that running I don't know.

If you're hard you don't need the heating on when you're in bed.

Specially in the summer even in that soggy little frigid island.