Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Sun, 13 May 2018 17:45:29 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/13/2018 07:48 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Who or what is Lexi?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexa_Doig

Another Canadian actress.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4zX6wKaY7ug/maxresdefault.jpg

That is her Talia al Ghul role from 'The Arrow'.

https://images3.alphacoders.com/165/165077.jpg

Andromeda. In Andromeda she is a battleship's AI, a holograph, or an
android. Best looking AI I've ever seen.

I've seen her as Dr Lamb in Stargate SG1.

--
The wife had a birthday and her husband wanted to know what she desired. She said she'd like to have a Jaguar.
He didn't think it was best for her.