Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default Modern boilers are noisy

Inside my house I can hear water flowing through pipes (the main ones around the pump), but I can't hear the pump itself. I can only hear the pump if I'm in the attic, which is why I hate newer boilers where the pump is in the boiler in the kitchen.

On Sun, 13 May 2018 13:56:20 +0100, Brian-Gaff wrote:

I don't know what hers is, so cannot comment. I was led to believe the pump
was renewed at the time and yes, its upstairs in the airing cupboard. In
which case she has been unlucky. The thing is it has made this noise since
new and the folk who put the system in claim they all are like that.
Brian

--
Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"