kjpro

Default Digital Thermostat Click

"m Ransley" wrote in message
I put in a Lux at 2 locations. one 2 yrs ago used to have a 2 degree
spread this week it started running No temp spread and the rotary
control for accesing features has to be giggled to make contact. The
second one a year old was operating a 2 degree spread, now its 3 . Both
are their best units. Both replaced Honywell mercury type that never
failed, I really wonder if I will get much life out of them. So much
for modern technology and cheap Chinese bs. HD stopped carring Lux ,
now I know why.

Awwwwwwwwwww........now you gone and done it!!

C G is going to call you a know nothing pro if you keep this up!!
(he's so clueless)

--
kjpro

( kjpro @ starband . net ) remove spaces to e-mail

Want it done yesterday? Or done right today, to save money tomorrow!!