Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT Jury service. At 75? Are they serious? Again.

It just shows how much they actually check. Looking at previous selections
and the outcomes would have saved all involved a lot of work.
I bet if I'm invited again I'll have to go through the blind thing, which
means i can be exempted unless I'm feeling particularly cranky, in which
case I want it all in an accessible format, ie described for me and read to
me if written stuff is involved. that should mean they will be busy for
months.
grin.

Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Another Dave" wrote in message
news
Some of you may remember that last September, at the age of 75, I was
summoned for jury service for the first time in my life. Since I can't
stay awake after 1:00 without having a sleep. I wrote to them, with
supporting evidence, that I was 75 and diabetic. I got off.

Now I have been "randomly selected" again for jury service. I'm aware the
random numbers can, in the short term, exhibit peculiar effects but I'm
still cynical.

I'll just repeat the process that worked last time. Roll on 76.

Another Dave
--
Change nospam to techie