Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Broken cold inlet pipe from hot water tank bottom ... Is it mendable ? How ?

Have you read the most recent terms and conditions. I'd not go near facebook
at the moment if they were the last messaging system in town.
brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"George Miles" wrote in message
https://www.dropbox.com/s/il06teao26...95540.jpg?dl=0
is a dropbox link to the photo if that works..

[george]

ps i thought my facebook was open to everyone...

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 8:04:41 PM UTC+1, George Miles wrote:
Broken cold inlet pipe from hot water tank bottom ...

Photo at:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...6809881&type=3

I did have two spanners when undoing the pipe but i must have done it
wrong...

Is it mendable ? How ?

If the fitting is brass and the tank copper how are they joined?

Got visitors coming on Saturday...

george