Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim+[_5_] Tim+[_5_] is offline

Default Broken cold inlet pipe from hot water tank bottom ... Is itmendable ? How ?

Davey Wrote in message:
On Thu, 10 May 2018 21:02:27 +0100
alan_m wrote:

On 10/05/2018 20:47, Bill Wright wrote:
On 10/05/2018 20:31, alan_m wrote:

"The link you followed may have expired, or the Page may only be
visible to an audience that you aren't in."

I got a message, "The link you followed may have expired, or it
could be that we just don't like the look of you."

Bill

Unless you have opted out Facebook automatically turns on your laptop
camera for face recognition purposes when visiting their web pages

That's why I have a dark circular sticker over my laptop's camera.

Or you can just opt out...

Tim