Posted to rec.woodworking
Rick the antique guy Rick the antique guy is offline

Default More Burnt Wood Finishing-- his time a cabinet.

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 5:14:59 PM UTC-4, -MIKE- wrote:
A while back, I posted a pic of the burnt shelves I made for the Pub my
friend owns.
They have this really awkward L-shape space behind the bar that nothing
will fit into, so I'm making a custom open cabinet fit in the space.
They like the burnt shelves so much they want the cabinet and more
shelves to match.

Here's how it's going so far...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RQktW1PSEvSwyFn37

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--
www.mikedrums.com

Cool Effect Mike I have never done this. but I dabbled with something called Pyrography or pyrogravure which is a fancy name for wood burning I had to replace a missing panel in a small cabinet very tedious work I must say much more awkward than a Pencil or Fountain pen.
Nice Work Mike
rick B.