Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Pixelation in tv reception

On 5/10/2018 6:12 PM, T wrote:
On 05/10/2018 03:05 PM, Andy wrote:
On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 4:59:32 PM UTC-5, Ryan Broberts wrote:
On 05/10/2018 05:24 PM, Andy wrote:
I use an HD antenna for my tv.

Even when the antenna signal is showing good to excellent, I still
getÂ* irritating "pixelation" in the picture.

Doing a channel rescan does not help.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

This never happened with analog TVs.

Andy

In retaliation for all the cord cutters, the cable tv companies are
sucking the digital signal out of the air so you'll have to abandon
your antenna and subscribe to their cable.

Not gonna happen. :-)

Andy

In a word: Netflix!Â* Plus, Viki and Drama Fever.

Way cheaper than cable!

I don't watch any broadcast TV anymore, except Packers
games. I can't stand commercials.

I hate commercials too. I have Comcast cable with X1 DVR and DVR all I
watch so I fast forward through all commercials. Netflix is great and
can be shared as long as not in use by maybe 3 viewers at one time.
They do not need to be in the same home or state for that matter.