Posted to rec.woodworking
OFWW[_5_] OFWW[_5_] is offline

Default More Burnt Wood Finishing-- his time a cabinet.

On Wed, 9 May 2018 16:14:54 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

A while back, I posted a pic of the burnt shelves I made for the Pub my
friend owns.
They have this really awkward L-shape space behind the bar that nothing
will fit into, so I'm making a custom open cabinet fit in the space.
They like the burnt shelves so much they want the cabinet and more
shelves to match.

Here's how it's going so far...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/RQktW1PSEvSwyFn37

WOW! That is some awesome artistic looks you have there. I remember
the shelving you made, if these patterns can be made permanent it
should be a match made in heaven.