Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Another tip of the day.

"Marland" wrote in message
whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 21:46:58 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 09/05/2018 20:29, Richard wrote:
On 09/05/18 13:10, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 12:58:13 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
On 09/05/2018 11:49, Andrew wrote:
On 08/05/2018 19:05, ARW wrote:
Double check the sex of the person at work before you call them
"fella".

'Up-skirt' ?

up-kilt .

But I'm not sure the issue is sex rather than gender, and you can't
tell
a person's gender by looking - nor by touching!

That is something I find difficult to understand, as Gender is normaly
the physical trait and identifed by the organs. It's then that I get
someone saying that gender is a state of mind, then I ask them how can
someone have gender reasignment if they don't know what gender they
are.

Life is too short for this crap.

I thought it was ******** or the lack of them.

But when animals farm or pets have their ******** removed the animals
don't turn into the female variaty of the species.

Neither does doing the same to a human male turn them into a fully
functional female despite what the surgeons can do. They may look like one
,say they are one but unless they can bear children naturally and give
birth they aint one despite what the minority freak rights lobby groups
shout about it.

Trouble with that line is that those who have always
been women but who can't have brats for whatever
reason, stop being women. That's just silly.