AJScott

Default Who sells a plain old ladder?

So true. My mother insists on having me us one of those contraptions
every time I have to do something at her house, and most times I can get
more accomplished faster if I just drove the car up alongside the house
and do what I need to do standing on the roof.

Major pains in the ass, those ladders are.

AJS

In article ,
Paul Furman wrote:

David Babcock wrote:
multi position folding ladder.

I got one of those & it's handy for some things but really heavy and a
pain to operate the locking mechanism. It always seems like I'm about to
get my finger crunched in the joints and it takes extra space to fiddle
with. Really heavy too.