Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Pushmatic Breaker panel - no main disconnect

On Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 8:44:06 AM UTC-4, Handyman 1 wrote:
I am working on a Pushmatic breaker panel and there is no main breaker to shut
power off to any of the other breakers. Is there a way to add a main breaker
to panel? Or am I going to have to replace the whole panel that has a main
breaker installed? I have never seen a breaker panel without a main breaker.
https://www.homeownershub.com/img/ei

Have you looked between the panel and the meter, including outside,
to make sure there isn't one separate from the panel?