Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another tip of the day.

On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 21:46:58 UTC+1, ARW wrote:
On 09/05/2018 20:29, Richard wrote:
On 09/05/18 13:10, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 May 2018 12:58:13 UTC+1, RobinĀ* wrote:
On 09/05/2018 11:49, Andrew wrote:
On 08/05/2018 19:05, ARW wrote:
Double check the sex of the person at work before you call them
"fella".

'Up-skirt' ?

up-kilt .

But I'm not sure the issue is sex rather than gender, and you can't tell
a person's gender by looking - nor by touching!

That is something I find difficult to understand, as Gender is normaly
the physical trait and identifed by the organs. It's then that I get
someone saying that gender is a state of mind, then I ask them how can
someone have gender reasignment if they don't know what gender they are.

Life is too short for this crap.

I thought it was ******** or the lack of them.

But when animals farm or pets have their ******** removed the animals don't turn into the female variaty of the species.