Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Earth Sleeving for 10mm T+E?

jkn laid this down on his screen :
Hi all
as per the subject - I am (re)making the connections to an isolator switch
for an electric shower. The cable is 10mm and due to the construction of the
switch I have to twist incoming and outgoing earths together. I can't seem to
find 10mm Green/Yellow Earth sleeving online, 6mm seems the largest. Am I
forced to use tape (ugh), or is there a source for the sleeving, or a
different approach, that I need appraising of?

6mm sleeving should fit the earth conductor of 10mm T&E.