David Babcock

Default Who sells a plain old ladder?

"Arthur Harris" wrote in message
.net...
I'm went to Home Depot today to buy a simple 10 or 12 foot ladder. No

luck.
All they sell are step ladders and extension ladders.

I already have a 28 foot fairly heavy duty extension ladder, but would

like
a light 12-foot ladder for things like cleaning the rain gutters on the
garage, etc.

Where can I buy a simple 10-12 foot ladder?

Thanks,
Art Harris

I know you said you wanted a simple straight ladder, but in this case I have
a better choice. Someone mentioned a multi position folding ladder. Well
that's my two cents. I bought one because I hated dragging out my extension
ladder everytime I needed to go above ten feet. So I went to the Borg and
bought a Gorilla ladder. It folds up to a tidy 4 ft long unit, it can be
used as a step ladder, or with one side longer than another on stairs. I
just painted a ceiling on a front porch, with one end on the walkway, and
one three steps up on the porch, allowing me to paint from both sides of the
ladder, saving me a ton of time and effort. I can seperate the pieces to
make two seperate units to set up scaffolding, and it extends into one
simple plain ladder from 8ft long up to 12 ft long.
After seeing it a lot of the people I know rushed out and bought the same
idea ladder. Under $100 bucks, rated for 300 lbs. All in all the best ladder
purchase I have ever made.

Dave