Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Another tip of the day.

In article ,
ARW writes:
Double check the sex of the person at work before you call them "fella".

Was on the Northern Line a year or so back, tail end of the rush hour
but not completely packed. A 3 year old boy was sitting on a seat with
his mum. Suddenly he said, loudly enough that all the people around
heard, "Is that a man or a woman?" pointing to the passenger sitting
opposite. I think mum wanted the earth to open up and swallow her at
that moment. Of course I couldn't help glancing at the person in
question, and I didn't have a clue either.

--
Andrew Gabriel