AceLink

Default Who sells a plain old ladder?

I was looking for the same thing and, like you, I was surprised that no one
seemed to sell a plain straight single-section aluminum ladder. I never did
find what I wanted.

After reading the other posts, I started thinking that fire departments use
single-section ladders to quickly get up on porch roofs, etc. I don't know
where they get them, but my guess is that they are expensive. Maybe you
could stop by a local fire station and ask if you can see what they use.

"Arthur Harris" wrote in message
.net...
I'm went to Home Depot today to buy a simple 10 or 12 foot ladder. No

luck.
All they sell are step ladders and extension ladders.

I already have a 28 foot fairly heavy duty extension ladder, but would

like
a light 12-foot ladder for things like cleaning the rain gutters on the
garage, etc.

Where can I buy a simple 10-12 foot ladder?

Thanks,
Art Harris